Here are various ways in which you may engage us
Duration: Short / Long. Our shortest project
ran for 10 hours, our longest for 7 years! Whether you are looking for
• a few hours of specialist consultation
• a few months worth of R&D exploration or
• a large, multi-year technology development engagement
we can accommodate your requirements.
Type of Work. Our analytical and practical
abilities can be utilized in diverse ways:
• exploring how a technology challenge may be solved
• focused theoretical research on a problem
• developing technology prototypes
• core engineering work
• turnkey technology development
• IP analysis and strategy
Work Commitment: Intermittent / Continuous.
You may need intermittent help from us when you are looking
• tide over resource crunches or
• fill gaps in your internal expertise
On the other hand, you may need committed long-term experts and resources working at a steady rate. We provide top-notch talent in both cases.
Working Style: Independent / Collaborative. Some clients offload work to us, and wait for us to provide the output. For other clients, we work in continuous close collaboration with their engineering teams. The experience you have gained in your business area, combined with our expertise in various theoretical and engineering domains creates technologies that are advanced yet practical.
IP Sharing. On many projects, new intellectual property (IP) is developed. Who owns this IP? We have worked with the entire range of possibilities of we owning the IP developed, to the client owning the IP developed, and various intermediate possibilities. We are keen on working with you to find a solution that fits your business and economic goals.